Friday, May 24, 2013

The First Seed

I have been told "You should start a mommy blog" "Why don't you share your funny stories with mom's". After zero thought and planning I figured what do I have to lose. I can share my journey and experiences with friends, families, mom's, dad's and hopefully they can relate to some of my crazy over the top stories I thought I wasn't being to overly dramatic about. Most mornings, I go online and check the blogs that I am overly obsessed with Mommy Shorts. She is a blogger that I look up to, she is awesomely funny. Even though I might not be a overly-funny person I figure my kids are so why not expose them? 
Just like planting the first seed I wanted to have a somewhat proper introduction of what I am about.  Be prepared for funny stories of my journey of baby-led feeding, my 3-year old in a 15 year old girl mindset and all the goodies that go along with having little nuggets.

0 comments:

Post a Comment