Sunday, May 26, 2013

Juice Head


My new thing is being overly obsessed with being a Juicer, I wanna be, but I haven't taken the steps to become one. I guess I'm sort of waiting until I'm not exclusively breast feeding Leo Nugget. I watched a documentary on Netflix called "Healthy For Change" and it showed me that Juicing is beneficial in so many ways. Baby daddy even thought he would jump on board with me, but he has a hard time straying from the candy isle. I can't really throw him under the bus since I started the 30 Day Squat challenge and only made it to Day 4. But hey at least it's something that I am actually interested in. All you really need is a not-to-over-priced Juicer (Breville being the most expensive), veggies from your fridge that are about to go bad & some recipes via Pinterest. A list of Being a Juice head benefits after the jump.

  1. Healthier Hair, Skin & Nails (I can use all the help I can get in the hair department since I pull clumps of hair out everyday.) 
  2. Improved Focus and mental clarity (Well, I don't know if I will ever find mental clarity)
  3. Loose Weight (Hoping this will help with spare tire hanging over my jeans)
  4. Anti-Aging (Those grey's are starting to become more noticeable)
  5. Stronger Immune System 
Here are some great links that go a little more into depth.
 Juice Master
Reboot With Joe
Your Key to Radiant Health
Let me get back to Pinning things I want people to think I actually try :).

0 comments:

Post a Comment