Thursday, June 13, 2013

5 Month Baby Faves


I can't believe I'm posting about 5 month favorites. Feels like I just finished 4 months. 


First...my new favorite skin care is Original Sprout body wash and shampoo. It's great for sensitive skin and even works great for Cohen. 
Our extra moisturizing cleanser gently washes away dryness, cradle cap, eczema, psoriasis, baby acne, heat rash, diaper rash & skin irritations. Rinsing is effortless with our extra soothing bubbles. Enjoy!
  • Free of Phytoestrogens Lavender & Tea Tree, Phthalates, Clove & Musk
  • No Soy, Gluten, Honey, Peanut or Dairy
  • No Nanoparticles or Titanium Dioxide
  • 100% Vegan  
Cost's 19.95 for a 12 oz bottle and actually lasts a long time. 
  • Mustela Hydra Bebe retails for 18.00 or so. It's has a great smell and free of paraben and phthalate. 
Smell's great on the babes skin and there has been no breakouts so far. 

Couple more of my favorites are Dr. Brown's product. Their bottles are meant to prevent colic and gas. Neither of my kids had that but I wanted to try out new bottles this time around. I started Leo with a bottle when he was 2 months just so he would be used to it if I needed to go out for an hour or so. I waited until Cohen nugget was 9 months old and he had a hard time adjusting from nipple to bottle. I also bought the glass bottles because my mom totally freaked me out about chemical bisphenol A (CBA). 


They have 4oz and 8 oz bottles with wide nipples or skinny. I bought my kids wide nipples because I got good equipment ;). Another Dr. Brown's favorite I found were their Prevent Pacifier. I wanted Leo to use the Avent soother's but he has a big mouth and tongue and couldn't keep the damn things in. The older he has gotten the more he likes them especially with sleep training, laying him in the crib with the choochie seems to put him out easy peasy.

Toys...Now that Leo Nugget is figuring out those hands of his he loves bright colors and the teething thing isn't going anywhere so he will chew on those suckers.


Just a cheap set for 5.99 from Target I picked up the other day. I could have gone with wood one's but these are only needed for a short time. 
My Skip Hop bin I received as a gift from my bestie and I love it. Cohen nugget has a bunch of bins but they are black, so he knows when cleanup comes around that Leo Nugget's toys go in the bright bin and his go in the black. I'm a sucker for organization...Well I try to be organized, sometimes it doesn't happen. I know you can buy them at Chapters and they retail for 16.95.

Enjoy and please do share your  favorites with me :) Sharing is Caring! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment