Tuesday, July 2, 2013

6 Month Baby Faves




1. Brown Bear, Brown Bear, -$11.99
Eric Carle (illustrator) & Bill Martin Jr.(publishing executive) the best child Author's of over 300 books.  Chicka Chicka Boom Boom, Polar Bear Polar Bear, What do you hear? just to name a few. Cohen even likes to read them to Leo. 

               2. Bumpkins Bib - $4.99
Bumpkins, superbibs made of easy wipe waterproof fabric, stain and odor resistant, featured with a catch all pocket. Doesn't leave me with less of a mess other than on his shirt's.

               3. Playtex Lil' Gripper - 5.99
Playtex Lil' Gripper's are awesome. I don't like the classic sippy cup, I prefer to teach them to drink through the straw early on and these are great especially with the handles that are easy to grab a hold of. 

          4. Baby-led Weaning, Gill Rapley
I'm over the moon about BLW right now. Best choice I made for Leo. He interacts with us during meal time, can handle food on his own, he can differentiate chewing and swallowing now and it's way less prep time. BLW cookbook is awesome, I didn't buy it. I found a PDF online for free. If you are interested here is the link.

                 5. Jellycats Giraffe
I put the giraffe in Leo's crib early on and he didn't really think much of it until this past week, I will go in to check on him and he usually has it beside him or in the morning he gurgling words while holding it in the air. Cohen wasn't big on stuffed animals. and doesn't have a favorite but maybe Leo nugget will be different.






0 comments:

Post a Comment