Sunday, January 26, 2014

Matt Walsh just kicked ASS

I am doing my all..Not to personally Google search this person and find out where they live to give them a piece of mind. It is truly unfortunate that you have to talk down on what YOU have never experienced. Working Moms, Single Moms, Sahm Mom's & Dad's, Working single dads. Its all hard. 

I don't think that it is fair in any way to say that being a mother or being married isn't an accomplishment. I dont think it is fair that you think that a stay at home mom is really on equal footing with a woman who works and takes care of herself? 

This comment is utterly appalling "You will never have the time, energy, freedom or mobility to be exceptional if you have a husband and kids."

I am actually disappointed that I read this article, knowing full well what it was going to say.

This "writer" I wouldn't even call her that, she probably thinks that it is her "opinion". I don't think she knows what an opinion is, its an attack.  

Attack: Women will be equal with men when we stop demanding that it be considered equally important to do housework and real work. They are not equal. Doing laundry will never be as important as being a doctor or an engineer or building a business. This word play is holding us back.

Attack: Having kids and getting married are considered life milestones. We have baby showers and wedding parties as if it’s a huge accomplishment and cause for celebration to be able to get knocked up or find someone to walk down the aisle with. These aren’t accomplishments, they are actually super easy tasks, literally anyone can do them. They are the most common thing, ever, in the history of the world. They are, by definition, average. And here’s the thing, why on earth are we settling for average?
The list goes on......

One of my favorite writers Matt Walsh, posted a post about SAHM's owing the world an explanation. He actually told me not to read this and to not pay attention to people like this blogger.  "She’s an obnoxious cretin begging for attention.".

He basically kicked ass on social media. 

It would be interesting to see if her mother, stayed at home or if she worked or if her mother chose a career over kids for a lengthy time. 

There is definitely a difference but I believe that no matter if you do either of the above, each is as hard in different ways. I couldn't go to work and come home and deal with the kids after being exhausted from a full days work. If I were a working mom (which I have been) I'm sure I would say the opposite. 

All in all. 

It doesn't fucking matter. Yes, I just said that. 

In this day and age, anything you do is looked down upon and honestly no one can have any other outlook than negativity half the time. 

So, Amy Glass. This may sound super Cliche and I'm probably not correctly using this idiom properly but, one should not throw stones at a glass house that have never been in a glass house.

I know I said I wanted to give you a piece of my mind but I would rather throw a rock at you. And your response to it all is now irrelevant...

Mom.

Out.

1 comments: